Follow the schedule below to pace how you should be completing your Webquest.
- Answer the questions in Section 1 of the Google Classroom document U2.1: Webquest: Assister à une école française by using the sites on the LES RESSOURCES page of this Webquest. If you finish early, move on to the next day's tasks.
- Move on to Section 2 listed on the Google Classroom document U2.1: Webquest: Assister à une école française
- Choose ONE of the three activities. Your activity will be completed in English!
- You will use the information you learned by completing Section 1 to complete your chosen activity.
- Move on to Section 3 listed on the Google Classroom document U2.1: Webquest: Assister à une école française.
- You will create a flyer advertising a French exchange program. Your flyer can be done on paper, or on the computer. On the LA TACHE page, you were given different options for sites you could use to create a flyer.
- If you complete your assignment on the computer, make sure you take a screen shot and paste it to your Google Classroom document.
- After you have finished your entire assignment, complete the reflection activity on the LA CONCLUSION page. Your reflection will go on your Google Classroom document.